Plan & Book your holiday HERE
Read about our 2020 COVID-19 operations HERE
Open from the June long weekend to 25th September 2021
WHY STAY AT 'THE MAN'?
When planning your snow holiday make sure you take into account all the benefits of staying with us!
- Jindabyne vs Perisher Valley. Staying with us means you are on the mountain ready to go skiing as your day starts. No driving up and down the mountain every day, lugging all your gear (with a risk of being stuck in traffic or dealing with difficult road conditions). If you have children, you will appreciate the convenience of being close to the slopes. "Mummy I left my gloves behind!" You will also enjoy the wonderful apres ski atmosphere that is only found on the snow.
- We have the only undercover car parking in Perisher Valley which means no hassles with over snow transport. We do charge for parking but you can weigh this up against ski tube fees and the convenience of not having to lug all your ski gear on the tube or on to over snow transport.
- A fantastic location! The hotel is conveniently located in Perisher Village just a few hundred metres from the V8 chair. Our mountain view rooms have great views of Front Valley.
- We have a great kids club so that Mum and Dad can have a proper holiday too. Mum and Dad can relax and enjoy a meal together or listen to music in our bar whilst we take care of the little ones. Kids club does not operate during opening & closing seasons
- We take food very seriously at 'The Man' so your included meals will be fabulous! You won't have to come in from skiing and cook and clean up instead you will have beautiful food prepared for you and you will be waited on, so you can relax and enjoy the stunning view from our dining room.
- We have an incredible amount of repeat guests who come to the hotel every year to enjoy the friendly hospitality that we are very proud of!
We look forward to seeing you!
PERISHER PEAK FESTIVAL - CANCELLED
CANCELLED 2020 Perisher Peak Festival - Super Early Bird Deal
Celebrate the opening weekend of the 2020 snow season at Perisher Valley, enjoy a fantastic weekend away in the mountains with great music, food and wine at The Perisher PEAK Festival - the only music festival in the snow! The Festival will be held over 4 days, June 5-8, 2020. The Perisher Peak Festival line up includes a diverse group of over 30 Australian and International artists who will showcase their amazing mix of talent and entertainment across 10 live stages throughout the resort. Our iconic pub bar is a festival venue!
Super Early Bird tickets now on sale!
Super Early Bird PEAK Festival 4 Day all access pass available now for only $99! These are the best value concert tickets & must be booked with accommodation. Discounted ticket offer expires 31.12.19, after this date ticket prices will increase.
3 NIGHT FESTIVAL PACKAGE Friday 5 June - Monday 8 June 2020
Includes 3 nights accommodation, breakfast daily and 4 day Festival Pass
From just $693* total (minimum 3 night stay) for two adults - Standard King/Twin, breakfast for two people, 4 Day Festival passes for 2 adults. Rate is based on twin share accommodation in a Standard room and a minimum 3 night stay.
Extra adult from $324, Child $75 & Infant (0-4yrs) free of charge, 3 nights Bed & Breakfast and 4 Day Festival pass
- THE PRICE RISES WITH FESTIVAL TICKETS. Price rises for tickets occur at various times prior to the Festival.
Subject to availability and not valid with any other offers. Rate must be booked direct with the hotel.
Mountain View room rate & Single adult rates also available.
BOOK ONLINE HERE